Polylactic acid is a polymer that has been used in several medical fields for a long time. It is fully absorbable and especially compatible with human tissues.
A “Lifting Effect ” treatment that gives immediate results.
While the treatment is performed, we regenerate and stimulate the activation of fibroblasts and the production of collagen, which reshapes the face.
“Lifting threads” volumize or tighten the skin in the area where they have been placed.
> It lasts less than 30 minutes
- Skin sagginess in the middle third of the face
- Loss of malar volume
- Drooping jawline
- Neck relaxation
- Drooping brow line
After the treatment, you can resume your social life quickly. Sometimes, there might be a slight depression or irregularity in the skin, which disappears in a few days.
- Avoid excess facial gesticulation (3 weeks)
- Avoid dental surgery (3 weeks)
- Do not take saunas or steam baths (3 weeks)
- Avoid facial massages and cosmetic treatments (3 weeks)
- Avoid sunbathing and the use of sun beds (2 weeks)
- Use make-up and face creams, wash your hair or shave softly (5 days)
- Clean and wipe your face softly, without rubbing (5 days)
“Thread lifts” have a natural and immediate “Lifting Effect” as well as a gradual restoration of lost collagen.
Effect lasting up to 18 months.
Volume reposition and restoration.