Our dietetic and nutritional treatments have been previously tested. A blood test is performed to assess each patient’s metabolism in accordance with food absorption in order to identify the most fattening foods.
It is a test to identify the most common types of food intolerance. There is as well the possibility of performing the test for the most common additives and conservatives.
Our test detects the unusual production of lgG4 protein (associated to sensitivity, not allergy), which occurs when some food group cannot be completely digested, probably due to an enzymatic failure in the digestive tube. It is here where polypeptides appear taking the form of protein or other molecules that our body recognises as strange substances and that produce a reaction of food sensitivity.
In people with a tendency to overweight, significant weight loss has happened after those foods that the intolerance test identified as prohibited were removed from their diet .
The weight loss is noticeable in 30 or 60 days after an appropriate dieting plan has been designed.
- Fell PJ: ALCAT “A new test for food induced problems in medicine?” Annual meeting of the American Academy of Otoryngic Allergy, Oct 1. 1988.
- Fell PJ., Brostoff J, Soulsby S.: ALCAT: “A new cellular test for food sensivity” Annual meeting of the American In-Vitro Allergy and Immunology Society. Toronto Canada. August, 1990.
- Solomon BA,: The ALCAT Test, A guide and barometer in the therapy of environmental and food sensivities. Environmental Medicine 92;20-21.
- Fell PJ, Souslby S, Brostoff J: Cellular responses to food in irritable bowel sindrome. An investigation of the ALCAT Test. J Nutricional Medicine 1991; 2:143-149.
- Neetling WML: Reproducibility of the antigen leucocyte cellular antibody test (ALCAT) Orange Free State in Bloemfontein, South Africa, Jan-April 1998.
Protéifine La Rythmonutrition A new concept in chronobiological dieting
WHAT IS RYTHMONUTRITION?
- A diet with a protein intake in harmony with your biorhythms.
- The safety of a scientifically proven treatment.
- Individualised medical follow-up.
- The pleasure of a tasty and varied diet.
Carried out by the ID Department of Ysonut Laboratories and University Institutes, the concept of Rythmonutrition – protéifine combines a Protein Based Diet and nutritional chronobiology:
- The weight loss affects only the fat mass. Lean mass (muscles, organs, bones, skin) is not only kept but also strengthened.
- Weight stabilisation is regained gradually by means of a chronobiological Mediterranean diet in accordance with your natural biorhythms.
- Intake of essential proteins of high biological value in order to protect muscular mass and avoid flaccidity.
- Dramatic reduction of lipid intake (fats) and carbohydrates, responsible for weight gain.
- Production of ketone bodies that have a natural satiating effect.
- Micronutrient Supplements to provide for any deficiency.
- The use of specific rhythm-nutritional amino acids spurs motivation, modulates appetite and regulates satiation.
- Gradual reintroduction of foods following the scientific principles of nutritional chronobiology.
- Ensured weight stabilisation by acquiring balanced healthy habits in harmony with your biorhythms.
- Rapid weight loss while enjoying a feeling of well-being.
- Lack of appetite.
- Suppression of obsessive food craving
- Enhanced muscle and skin tone.
- Wide range of flavours (solutions, bars, drinks…)
- Friendly intake: our products are designed to adapt to your lifestyle.
- Individualized diet and medical supervision.
YSONUT NUTRITION IS…
Ysonut Laboratories, innovative and pioneering in nutrition, were founded in France more than 15 years ago. They manufacture two product ranges:
- Proteifine: protein based products designed for weight loss diets under medical supervision.
- Inovance: micronutritional food supplements and natural dietetic products designed to make up for deficiencies and food unbalances.
These two ranges, which participate in the chronobiological nutritional balance, are part of the new nutritional concept of Rhythmonutrition.
Scientifically acknowledged, the concept of Rhythmonutrition is taught at University centres.
We have recently joined in the query, a diet plan to lose weight quickly and safely, especially for those patients who after making personalized diets low-calorie and balanced costs them keep losing weight or for those who want quick results.
The diet does not replace meals for shakes or bars, just a supplement is taken at breakfast that contain amino acids and minerals.
It consists of several phases, the first only vegetables and protein, then progressively incorporating fruits, vegetables and other carbohydrates.
It is a medical treatment because as all ketogenic diet has its contraindications and requires initial visit.
Do not hesitate to contact us.
Dra. Susana Gálvez.