A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on your hard drive only during the current session; they only occupy minimal memory space and do not harm the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (so-called ‘session cookies’).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, irrespective of the cookies themselves, can be configured to permit or refuse temporary or stored cookies.
Without your express consent—by enabling cookies in your browser—DoctorBlanch.com will not link the stored data with your personal details provided at the time of registering or purchasing services to cookies.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available on it, such as controlling traffic and data communications, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements of an order, executing the purchase process of an order, completing a registration form, participating in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for sound or video dissemination, or sharing content via social networks.
- Customization cookies: These are cookies that allow users to access the service with certain general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make a statistical measurement and analysis of the use of the service offered by users. To do so, they analyse users’ browsing habits of our website in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies which, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to most effectively manage the advertising space on the website, tailoring advertising content to the contents of the requested service or the use made of our website. To do this, we analyse your Internet browsing habits so we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be built up in order to show the user advertising in line with that profile.
These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain which is not managed by the administrator but by another entity which processes the information obtained via the cookies.
This website also could be in use services like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube that generate their own cookies.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer: